Welcome to Power Your Life, Power Your Health, brought to you by the Utah Department of Health.
At this time in your life, it’s all about YOU—as it should be! You’re not in a place where you have to worry about the well-being of a partner or children, which leaves you free to focus on yourself.
Good health is the very foundation of a happy life and a bright future. You’re trying to be the best version of yourself that you can be, and this site will provide you with information that can help you do exactly that. You can expect to find the answers to questions like these:
- Should I be taking a daily vitamin with folic acid?
- What are the different methods of birth control?
- How much exercise do I need?
- Why are fruits and vegetables so important?
- Am I getting enough sleep?
- Why is it important to know my family history?
- Are vaccinations just for kids?
- How much do I know about my period?
- How often do I have the blues?
- What can I do to control stress?
- What is meant by a “healthy” relationship?
- How much is too much alcohol?
- Are there some drugs it’s okay to take?
- Do I know the effects of cigarettes in women?
- What’s the latest information about STDs?
By looking for information to help guide your choices, you’re moving in the right direction. Congratulations on taking this important step toward powering your life by powering your health! To reward your great choice, we’ll get you started with a free 90-day supply of daily multivitamins with folic acid.